Newbie--Help

For discussions about the release version of the game.
erlhantos

Re: Newbie--Help

Post by erlhantos »

Good luck remember clean out the planets with no life forms, that way you will have the extra Mu's if u loose the TV. Have been checking the neighbor system, got what repair minerals are on what planets, not all of the planets yet, but most of them, found some ruins on this one planet but all 3 of them give the same message, now to find the place they are talking about. so now have to map the planets i've been to, see if there are any more ruins on some of the other planets and what they have :-) once done with that system will post the finding in the hints topic.
Frank47_1999

Post by Frank47_1999 »

so now have to map the planets i've been to----------------another good idea
erlhantos

Post by erlhantos »

I have been going places, using the flux close to the home system. Also have been in a few fights, mainly with small groups of Bar-zhon or pirates large fleets i do my best to avoid so far. After a fight i try to find the nearest solar system and duck in there to repair the ship before i venture back out into hyperspace :-)
erlhantos

Post by erlhantos »

I have the systems near home already mapped and ready. there are four of them, one to the NE, one at NW and two north. just need to send my military guy there to make some money and maybe find some ruins i missed with the other two. Once that is done will post it in the hints and locations forum k.
Frank47_1999

Post by Frank47_1999 »

After a fight i try to find the nearest solar system and duck in there to repair ------------------Good thinking

Once that is done will post it in the hints and locations forum --------------------OK
TEPonta

Post by TEPonta »

What do I do at the ruins of the Pirate Base on the asteroid? It's one of the first missions and after I locate the base, scan it, read the messages, etc., there doesn't seem to be anything else I can do. The mission still shows as incomplete, so I must be missing something.

Thanx,

Buddha
Steve
Site Admin

Post by Steve »

The message gives you scrambled coordinates of a second base that you must visit. Returning the artifact found at the second base will allow you to succeed at this mission.

I'll send you a PM with spoilers.