Here's some minor issues I encountered while playing the game in full screen 1920x1080:
- Text in the confirm save box is mostly out of the screen to the right
- Mouse is too sensitive and moving around very fast
- "Can you make quick start with complete ship and crew in next version." - Old comment and you've since done that with 2.0 but not with the newer versions.
- "I'm playing the Alpha of SF 2.0 and there is no music, only sound effects." - I can see this is fixed as I heard music.
- "In the Crew room, there is no colored gauge for the stats of the NPCs." - I noticed this too, makes crew selection a bit less pleasant than it used to be.
- "forget Steam get to Itch.io to take some easy money for the game." - In response to Jon's original post from years ago about putting it on steam. Itch is an interesting idea as I do see a lot of indie and fan games on there offering the standard Itch download for free or make a donation system. Even if no one donates at least that's another major indie site with traffic that could get you more testers and players so it might be of interest to you and Jon. However I suspect accepting donations for a fan game would break the old agreement you guys made with the licence holder, so yeah.. no go...