Please I need help with Chaos mission (Science)

For discussions about the release version of the game.
valione

Please I need help with Chaos mission (Science)

Post by valione »

I have spoken to every race that would speak to me and I have explored all of the coordinates that I received. Please help. I'm going more nuts than I already am. ;)

Thank you
Steve
Site Admin

Re: Please I need help with Chaos mission (Science)

Post by Steve »

I sent you a private message with a few spoilers.

If anyone else needs help with this one, please let me know where you get stuck in case I can make it clearer for the next version. It's currently a two-parter - you first have to find a location on a world of one of the extinct races, and then follow-up with the hints they provide you there.
lagoonguy

Post by lagoonguy »

i'm stuck too. i've talked with everyone (or been told nothing to see here) or have been shot at, have gotten a few coords for an artifact or two but i am now a little lost. I'll take some spoilers if you don't mind!
Steve
Site Admin

Post by Steve »

The mission actually has two parts - first find a ruin on the Bx Homeworld and then that ruin gives you another set of coordinates on a world of "monsters" - and then you have to find the star system which is the "world of monsters".

The Spemin or Nyssian should give you the second set of clues.

SPOILERS BELOW - don't read any further if you don't want to be spoiled!

-Bar-Zhon virus (63002) "The three imperialists were aided by some technology far beyond their science. We have started to investigate many locations in their space. For example many Bx fleets were found to be patrolling an area far outside their homeworld of Anextiomarus. (Boann system - 115,184) They often traveled near the central supports of the tower. (13, 92)"

-Bar-zhon (all) (31010) "The two remaining races maintained unprovoked hit-and-run attacks for an additional two years coordinated from the BX headquarters at 58N X 96E before their home worlds were overrun and industrial forces stopped.."

-Coalition Initial (12120) "The superb ground pounders. Their headquarters at 58N X 96E was nigh impregnable, unfortunately none of their low level dueling abilities helped them in space. However don't be expecting us to assist grave robbers loot their world."