The Pirate Hunt

For discussions about the release version of the game.
subzero22

The Pirate Hunt

Post by subzero22 »

I'm on this mission and went to the ruins on the asteroid. It says that my mission isn't complete and when scanning the ruins it gives me 2 way points. One doesn't mention which planet specificly and the other has the name of a planet that's not in this system and it doesn't tell which system it's in if it's supposed to be in another system. But I've tried searching every planet with both cords in the system and I can't find anything. The mission progress never goes to completed both on my ship and on the station.

Oh and a side question:

What do the Artistic Containers do? As I was mining on a planet and randomly found them.
DBG719

Re: The Pirate Hunt

Post by DBG719 »

Do the Pirates give you coordinates and tell you to remember to add twenty?
Well, Pirates are liars. If you need more specific help, send me a private post so that I do not provide too detailed hints on the public forum.

Good Luck!
subzero22

Post by subzero22 »

Ok I figured it out. The add 20 thing I thought they were talking about fuel or money or something lol.

The quest after that, Where you have to fight pirates. Do I have to just sit and wait for them every time or is there something I can do to find where their ships are at so I can go hunt them down?

I finally got the pirate cargo but the quest says it's incomplete so I'm guessing that's for another quest and I still have to hunt them down for a weapon drop? I've killed at least 50 of them to just get this cargo so I don't know.

Edit: ok nvm I finally got the drop. Is the chance of meeting a coalition random or are they only in certain parts of the barhzon space?

Edit2: nvm just saw the encounter map and feel like an idiot now as I've looked at it a few times before lol.

Also I'm still wondering what the artistic containers do.

Thanks for the help btw.
DBG719

Post by DBG719 »

I have sent you a private post, answering your questions in more detail.
subzero22

Post by subzero22 »

Thanks but when I check my new messages on here it's empty and also said it has 0 messages. can you try resending please.
Steve
Site Admin

Post by Steve »

Artistic containers are used in the 9th Freelance class specific mission. No real surprise either, the mission just tells you to pick them up. If you are not playing a freelance ship, the artifact will never be used.