1.02 in progress

For discussions about the release version of the game.
Steve
Site Admin

1.02 in progress

Post by Steve »

Here are the changes I am working to implement in 1.02:

The mouse performance problem in full-screen mode is indeed a annoyance and problem for some people. The default screen mode when the game is installed will be set to windowed instead of full screen. With modern computers and the ability to take notes I suspect that most people prefer windowed mode anyway. If not, two mouse clicks changes this easily. (Settings/Fullscreen)

The "maximize battle view feature"

Artifact cleanup (the code at greater intervals removing old artifacts which are no longer useful, and contribute to bugs)

About five brand-new missions at the end of the game.

A word picture description of the events at the end of the game given when the player completes the last mission

... And countless bug fixes.

Opinions?
DBG719

Re: 1.02 in progress

Post by DBG719 »

Sounds Terrific......looking forward to the release.......especially that game ending sequence.
Corgano

Post by Corgano »

Sounds cool to me, so how's it going?

And...

Happy Hollidays to all!

:)

--Cor
Corgano

Post by Corgano »

Hello again!

Hmm, I just read a post dealing with the amount of screen you can see in combat and was wondering if it's something you've considered fixing in 1.02? And when I say combat screen I mean the fact that while in combat you can't see very far and the aliens are usually off screen firing at you. Anyways, I know everyone must be busy with real life and such. Always a pain when that sneaks up on you, eh? ;) Hope all is well with everyone and I really appreciate the fact that version 1.02 is still being worked on.

Thank you in advance for your time,

--Marc
Steve
Site Admin

Post by Steve »

Working on some of these issues bit by bit, but my free time has been very limited, and some of the problems are taking a lot of effort to solve.

I'll release 1.02 whenever my fix list is empty.