To tutorial problems

Discussion of the new series of beta test releases of this game.
Chargoth

To tutorial problems

Post by Chargoth »

I've had to restart twice due to problems when doing the tutorial. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before or not.
Anyway, first the buying endurium mission: I bought endurium then launched ended up running out of fuel and used one endurium, which left zero in cargo. I went back the mission was to buy 2 more endurium.. I bought 2 more endurium, but it wouldn't let me complete the mission.. It would be helpful if it took into account that someone might use the endurium up from the buying 1 endurium mission..

Second, loosing the T.V. I was doing the part to land and locate 10 antimony, which is when I lost my T.V. and didn't have the money to replace it, since I couldn't get a loan yet.. so was pretty much stuck and ended up restarting..

Though I think the first thing, is worse then the second, since the second was just a goof of not reacting to dangerous creature fast enough.

I also, noticed the ship is a real gas guzzler.. Though I'm assuming better engines will reduce fuel consumption.